Wayne-Dalton Model 9100 Garage Door
- Embossed, high tensile steel front panels give the look of wood with the strength of steel.
- Two-coat, baked-on polyester finish is virtually maintenance free. This finish also makes an excellent base if you repaint to match the existing exterior colors of your home.
- The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is chemically bonded to each steel section, creating a structure with higher strength and dent resistance.
- Heavy-gauge steel wraparound end caps trim-out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and to protect the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation from damage.
- Integral foam-filled horizontal struts at the top and bottom of door sections add rigidity for long life and smooth operation - extra strength without extra weight.
- The polyurethane foam is CFC-11-free, so it's environmentally friendly.
- Sound-absorbing insulation makes the door operate quieter and eliminates wind-rattling.
- Hot-dipped galvanized vertical supports add strength and durability.
- Attractive, low-profile hinges provide maximum strength between sections and add stability compared with ordinary vertical hinges. Hinges are factory-installed for proper alignment and smoother door operation.
- Bulb-shaped bottom seal remains flexible even in extreme cold to help keep the bad weather outside.
- SilentGlideTM rollers with nylon tires and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet, dependable service.
- Protective polymer caps add a finishing touch to the reinforcing struts.
Energy Efficiency and Noise Control
Foamed in Place Polyurethane
Polyurethane insulation provides more than twice as much insulation as the same thickness of common polystyrene insulation.
Bulb-Shaped Bottom Seal
Bulb-shaped bottom seal remains flexible even in extreme cold to help keep the bad weather outside.
Safety and Security
TorqueMaster Plus Counterbalance System
The TorqueMaster Plus® counterbalance system seals springs safely inside a steel tube to prevent accidental release of tension that could cause injury. With it, drill-powered spring winding to make adjustments is easier, safer, and faster. TorqueMaster Plus® is available with anti-drop safety technology.
Pinch Resistance Design
Door panels are engineered with a patented pinch-resistant design to prevent finger injuries while the door is closing
Tamper-Resistant Safety Bottom Bracket
Tamper-resistant safety bottom brackets help avoid possible injury by preventing inadvertent loosening when the counterbalance cables are still under tension.
Life of Home Warranty
Wayne-Dalton warrants your Series 9000 Door for as long as you own it against cracking or splitting due to rust-through and against degradation of the foam insulation. Your track and TorqueMaster Counterbalance are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials.
SilentGlideTM rollers with nylon tires and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet, dependable service.
Attractive, Low-Profile Hinges
Low-profile hinges provide maximum strength between sections, adding stability when compared with ordinary vertical hinges. Factory-installed for proper alignment and smoother door operation.
Garage Door Models
Tools and Information